C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:53:45 -0400
Laura's with the STRS (State Teachers' Retirement System) and I'm with PERS
(Public Employees' Retirement System), both in Ohio.  Both funds lost 4
billion out of 50 billion each, so it could be worse.  Hopefully, everything
will settle back down  before I retire.  I have 20 years in Social Security,
and I'll have 20-25 in PERS.  Hoping to double-dip, like my dad.  He doesn't
make much less retired than he did while he was working.

Like the thing Beth sent, though.  I'll probably be greeting at Wal-Mart.
:-(

-Kyle