From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:16:44 -0500
Todd > This isn't an argument for or against eating grains, a proposition
to which I am indifferent.  It is an argument against the proposition that
we shouldn't eat them because paleo people never did.  I am skeptical of
that proposition.

Here's an argument against the proposition: Eating grain makes humans sick.
Because I agree with your assessment of the cognitive abilities of paleo
folk, I am certain that they had the ability to recognize that obvious
fact.

Jim Swayze