C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:10:00 EST
The farmworkers union is still struggling to get basic needs met. Many
farmworkers live in lean-to shacks with no water or plumbing or electricity.
I daresay the people who pick our crops would not agree that osha helps them.
 Without them America's tables would be quite bare, as Americans are not
willing to do this hard, dirty work.

Mag, (who does understand and agree about the dock workers)

If you use Ebay to shop online, you can shop Ebay from my website!
www.itilink.com/traine.iti