EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Petra Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:37:41 +0200
Hallo Prof Norman,

I can't listen to the webcast of this weeks. It looks like the link is
broken. The RealPlayer opens but it can't connect to the audio file on
the EASI-Server. It says in the statusline 0.0kb/s  00:00,0/00:00,0.
Other Webcast audio  file are no problem its just that one. In the
meantime I read the Transcription  of the presentation.

petra