EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Petra Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:42:38 +0100
Hello Kathrin,

In case the university libary want get rid of the problem to have installed
bohs ZoomText and a Screen Reader such as WindowsEyes or Jaws.on a PC you
can tray Dolphin's Supernova

Supernova is an Screen Reader/Magnifirer that supports speech, braille or
screen emlagment.

An demo can be downloadet on the Dolphin  Sites  www.dolphin.co.uk. Dolphin
seems to have a office in USA as well.

Petra