From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:31:34 EDT

Here is a summary of more responses. The first one is from Aug. 26...very
current:

I called La Choy Customer Service this morning.  The Soy Sauce is GF.  There
Teriyaki Sauce is NOT GF.

I kind of wing it actually....maybe 1/2 cup Tamari (soy sauce), 1/4 cup
honey, 1/4 cup sherry and maybe a tablespoon of sesame oil. I use this to
marinate chicken, pork and shrimp with great results....if you wanted it a
little thicker you could maybe add some cornstarch.