From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:58:24 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/02 1:06:45 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< China also has one of the

highest rates of obesity in the world according to a recent Wall Street

Journal article.

Ray,

Any chance you have a link or reference to this -- Does the obesity affect
the whole population or just the children. Seen reports that the Chinese dote
on their 'one' allowed child and feed them too much and that they're fat as a
result.

By the way, I  put up a little website last Spring and I plugged your book in
my resourece section.

Namaste, Liz
<A HREF="http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html">
http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html</A>