From:
Aileen Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:49:35 -0500
Way to go, Don!  Count me in!  Actually, I used to be a member of the *real*
PETA several years ago.  Those people are so extreme, it's scary.  For 2
years I ate all the grain and veggies I could, shunning all meat while at
the same time craving it.  In spite of that my cholesterol was too high.  My
doctor at the time told me to go on a low-fat diet and come back in 6
months.  Nothing on how to go about doing that, no helpful pamphlets,
nothing.  Didn't ask if I had any questions.

It didn't set well with me and I realized what she recommended was what I
had been doing all along but it didn't help.  that's when I came across
Atkins book, then Ray's.  Been off and on paleo for a few years, and am now
deciding to commit to it (since the holidays last year).  I haven't been to
the doctor yet to check anything but I feel better, have more energy and my
digestive problems are fewer.

Aileen