From:
Aileen Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:45:59 -0500
I can personally attest to the miracle of cranberry juice.  Several years
ago, I developed a urinary infection one afternoon at work, and on my way
home I bought a liter of the juice and drank it during the course of 3 or 4
hours, along with water.  I went from agony, chills and sweat, that evening
to complete normalcy.  Never experienced anything like that in my life!

Aileen