From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:32:31 -0600
Barbara Sheppard wrote:

> I have noticed on several occasions that when I eat some cooked chicken on
> its own, I start coughing, and this may continue in short bursts for a
> little while before stopping.
>
> Could this be some kind of a cleansing reaction?

Gee, I don't think so.  I think you've got some kind of sensitivity either to
chicken or to what they have dipped it in.  If you can eat chicken with other
foods and not have the reaction, it might be how it was processed.

I get that with dairy products, and in addition a nasty little cough at
bedtime just when I'm trying to sleep.  Another reason to eat paleo.

Lynnet