From:
Deborah Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:04:45 -0700

Listmates:

In a book entitled Nutrition Almanac (4th ed.), by
Gayla J. Kirschmann and John D. Kirschmann, published
by McGraw-Hill in 1996, there is an entry on Celiac
Disease beginning on page 186.  They state (p. 187):

"Iron, folic acid, and vitamin B12 can be used to
correct the anemia that usually accompanies celiac
disease.  Kinesiology is used to determine whether
gluten is the problem."

This is the first I've read about kinesiology being
useful in diagnosing a reaction to gluten as an
underlying of symptoms.  If anyone knows more about
this, I would very much like to hear from him or her.
(I'll summarize what I learn.)

Thanks!

Deborah in OKC

Yahoo! - We Remember