From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:07:18 EDT

Hi everyone,
     In regard to the last two posts about Wendy's...we just had lunch at our
local one yesterday and the manager was not only knowledgeable about CD, she
came to our table to talk with us and offered help with anything I might like
to order.  She even gave me a couple of nutrition pamphlets about their
products.  I questioned her about the French fries and she told me that the
fries are the only thing they fry, all the chicken is cooked in a pressure
cooker and they do not make onion rings. So, at least at this particular
Wendy's I will feel safe eating the fries, yea!!  I do think that like many
others, we must always ask questions, it is our responsibility for our own
health but it sure would be nice to not have to question and wonder, wouldn't
it??   Also, I've been wondering about the Bennagin's chain...have never seen
anything on this list about them, has anyone had any experiences with that
restaurant?  Thanks for any information you can give.  Safe and happy eating!
 J.S.  in   IL