C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:15:19 -0500
Thanks, Joanne, that was my major concern; you expressed it far better than
I did.

I'm not saying we can't talk about things on this list as adults.  What I am
saying is that we need to consider that this is public, it's archived in a
very accessible site, and anyone can read the messages, even children.
There is nothing to indicate in the blurb or description that topics can
(and do) include mature content.  Also, the list is not restricted to
adults, and anyone can sign up for it or to access the archives.  Sure,
there's always the delete key on our keyboards, but that's our own pc's.
What about access through schools and libraries, etc.?

Kat