From:
J Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:16:47 +0000

Just wanted to clarify the information on a previous post from Jessica M.
who wrote:

>Fellow Celiacs,

>Please take the time to visit http://www.congress.org and write to your
>representatives.  Here is what I sent.  Please feel free to use it, or
>parts
>of it. ...

If you go to the website you can look up your senator if you do not know
his/her name as well as easily e-mail them by clicking on "U.S. Congress" in
the left column.   If you do not know your senator's name, you can look it
up by scrolling down to "Member Name Search" then use the pull down menus to
select party, chamber (in this case select "Senate") and your state.  This
will give you your senators names as well as a  hot-link to a biographical
page complete with a hot-link to their web-site (which generally has a link
to e-mail them directly) or to e-mail them directly.  It also has telephone
numbers if you prefer to call.

I already telephoned my senators.  It took less time than it did to write
this.

Jane in OH