From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:42:47 -0800
On 11 Feb 98 at 19:26, Paul Shippert wrote:

> For $1999 + $98 shipping/handling they offer the following system:

  I see about $1600 worth of parts, not including the printer, which
I'm not familiar with:

> Epson 720 x 720 photo-quality color ink jet printer w/IEEE (?)

> Win95 B
> Corel WP suite 8
> Quicken SE
> Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia 1997
> Groliers Multimedia Encyclopedia 1998
> Many other edutainment  titles including ADAM, 2 atlases, games,etc.
> ALL MASTER DISKS and CD's

  I would double-check that these are all licensed current versions.
Pirated, out-dated, or otherwise less-than-face-value software
bundles could make a big difference in the seller's margin on the
system, and some sellers would find that temptation hard to resist.
I have no knowledge of this specific seller -- just pointing out an
area to examine in a little more depth.

David G

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]