From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:43:49 -0600
This price while not bad could still be bettered probably if you shoped
around. from what I see, this system could be built for under $1400 using a
Shuttle MB. This does not include software or printer probably another $350
or so. You can purchase bundled software for practicly nothing.

I am not saying that this is not a good deal but you should also see how the
service is done on the system. Some times you have to ship the system back
where it came from to have it serviced. Also, make sure that the Toll Free
support is adequate, ie PB offers toll free suport as well but that doesn't
meen that it is good suport. Finally, I would make sure that they are using
quality components ie the Mother Board, Power Supply and monitor.

Finally, I wouldn't worry about the date, all of this equipment with the
possible exception of the memory is getting cheaper and cheaper every day!

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]