From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:39:12 -0500
Greetings all;

    I'm passing my GeForce 2 card over to my son in the near future. I want for my new card to be at least as fast, but also offer good support for DVD playback with whatever software might be necessary included if possible. I hope to connect my computer to my television on the few occasions we would use a DVD (we have a satellite dish and very seldom rent movies). I do no video editing and the most demanding application is the occasional Quake 3 type game. I prefer ATI cards, but am open to the better informed opinions I know are out there.

    My computer is about 50 feet from my tv. Would a cable this long have a noticeable affect on signal quality?

Specs.

Asus A7A266 motherboard
1.4 GHz Athlon processor
512 DDR Ram