From:
Betty Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:20:53 EDT

We have received numerous replies on our question about Ener-G breads.  A few
of you still use them, specifically the tapioca bread.  However, most are
like me and find their breads to be difficult to digest.

As for recommendations, the overwhelming majority of you recommended
Kinnikinnick bread products, including donuts, bagels and pizza crusts.  Most
have favorites but they ranged throughout the spectrum of what Kinnikinnick
produces.

A distant second was Food for Life breads.  And a couple of you stated you
like Glutino products.

Hope this helps others in their quest for a "good" GF bread.

Thanks to all,
Carl