C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 04:34:22 -0800
Thanks Mag and all,
Alex had a terrific day. As the Easter holidays are on
us he only had a 1/2 day of school before a week of
holiday vacation starts. I sent in mini cupcakes for
his classroom and they had an ice cream party as a
class reward for reading so many hours   that
month,although I'm sure Alex thought it was in his
honor. As many of the  classmates are going out of
town for the  holidays,Alex will be having a bumper
bowling party that will include a ball ramp to roll
his ball down,the Sat after school starts up again. It
was a fun day for   him.
Joanne