C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:47:29 EST
marigold sighs with joy as we put down a nice clean, and dryer warmed blankie
for her. she lays on the arm of the sofa that is nearest my recliner and
looks at me with so much love and if I let her have my hair, she grooms me.
;-) it is the most soothing feeling.. can't describe it. it's as if she is
the mom combing my hair.

Magic is currently cufddled up into the back cushion of the couch, and the
living room is fragranced with lavender from a candle, always so soothing. my
cats are my girls, my kids, my babies...

Mr. jake,. magic would like you, but marigold was traumatised by my ex's
frigging dog who took after her.

auntie carla, how often do they bite and scratch you?