C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:49:46 EST
Dear mr.  brownie:

Magic the cat here, do your cats like glitter balls?  I drive mommy nuts
because I will only play with glitter balls, and only the small ones at that.
Mommy says I'm too picky! And the other thing that drives her nuts is that i
lose my balls, under the oven or the fridge... she says the money she spends
on balls would equal two bags of cat food per year. My adopted sister,
marigold, likes small hard rainbow balls. she also likees to play with tiny
toy mice -- gray or black ones.

well mom wants the computer back, so aloha!

magic the cat, the wonderful cat...layadadi, layadadi...