C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:08:07 EST
     Yes, I have been pretty busy with work! Yvonne, you are very right when
you talked about people not knowing what to say when it comes to trajedy,
myself included. This isn't much different than people not wanting to ask us
about our disability. People are scared of things they're not familiar with,
whether it be disability or trajedy. Thanks Yvonne for opening my mind! I
guess I'm the same way, which doesn't make sense because I don't like it when
people don't ask me questions about my disability, and I know they're curious.
      So Bobby, how are you doing? Were you close with your niece? How old
was she? Was she married? We're here for you Bobby!

Dina G.