From:
RiverWind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:00:34 -0500
Hi All,

Today is one of the happiest days in my life. I have taken my tech
license exam, and passed with flying colors. I don't have my call
sign or ticket yet, but finally taking and passing the exam has put
me on cloud nine. I won't know my call sign, until the
"www.qrz.com" site is updated. However, that will only be a matter
of a week or so, and I can wait. I just had to tell someone or
burst.

Bright Blessings,
Ray

You are welcomed to visit my home page; just click on the link, and you're
there.

<a HREF="http://www.shellworld.net/~riverwind">