From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:11:03 -0500
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone on here has used the VX-1 hand held by
Yaesu? I am thinking of getting one just for the fun of it, I'm due for a
new good hand held and I have the software to program it, I think I might
order it tomorrow but I am wondering, can some one give me an idea on the
buttons on the front panel and how to adjust power?  Just the basics, I will
most likely program it with my computer and  won't have to worry about much
else on the radio but that and any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
73 N1UMJ
John Miller
aol instant messenger and yahoo messager screen name: JEMracing3