C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:10:54 EST
Dear Kat,

I am so sorry to hear about the terrible events f today. I won't even say
that what occured was an accident, because that sidewalk should have been
fixed long ago. How terrible.I AM JUST SO SORRY, BUT GLAD THAT YOU ARE
REASONABLY ALRIGHT. Please try and get some rest for the next few days. I
HOPE YOU HAVE A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER NEAR WHO CAN COME OVER AND CARE
ABOUT YOU, MAKE TEA, ETC.

With lots of love, prayers nd get well wishes.
Jenn