From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:56:21 -0500
I made some progress but had a dead carrier at times. what does it mean when
it says clipboard button or get version button? also some stations have
their call followed by a dash and the letter l or letter r. do you have
shortcut to your desktop? forgot how to do it. thanks for the help 73,
Barb [log in to unmask]