Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 14:31:30 -0500
Hi everyone...

Have a bit of a catch-22 here. I have a 3 machine network, (all P3-1000,
128MB Ram and 3Com 10/100 Nics). The office machine has the only modem of
the three and I was using ICS successfully until yesterday. A software guy
came in and install networkable software, and had to change the settings of
the network to dedicated IP addresses for the software to work properly.
Unfortunately, ICS wants the remote computers to obtain the IP addresses
automatically for successful sharing of the connection... and I have no
internet access from the remote computers any longer. Is there anyway to
"have my cake and eat it too", without adding expensive routers or such?

Volkard  Linke