From:
Sergio Nemirovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:15:16 -0300
I think that you MUST reinstall everything.....

IMHO, the problem is that Windows mix into the same dir (and subdirs) the
operating system files and application files...and when you delete \windows
dir, you are deleting some app's files too...

This is something that MS MUST work a lot into....

HTH.

Sergio.