From:
Karen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:43:42 -0800
Hello.  I am new to this list, but have a strange problem, I think.

I accidently copied an icon over the icon of my E drive, so that when I
click on the E drive in the Control Panel, it brings up a message saying I
am going to install Adaptec UDF Reader.  I cannot find that file anywhere
to delete it but know it has something to do with my  CD program I have.

I have tried to go through the uninstall windows program and even though I
uninstalled the CD program and then reinstalled it, the icon is still
sitting there on top of the E Drive Icon.

Can anyone  help, please?

Thanks

Karen