From:
Marg Belliveau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:15:55 -0400
Just to put in my 2 cents worth, I upgraded to XP and got the new Roxio
5x....and yes it is much better than version 4x (4x cannot be used with XP
and must be completely uninstalled before you upgrade to XP).
But even to use 5x with XP, once it is installed, it was also necessary to
get a couple of patches from the Roxio site and follow their explicit
instructions on patching it...'Take2', the backup component of Roxio is not
compatible with XP at all and should not be installed, but everything else
works great...and it's true, while XP does have a bare bones version of
Roxios software, it is not something I would use...very awkward, and limited
in abilities...

Good Luck,
Marg Belliveau