From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:30:39 -0500
I am getting ready to do exactly the same thing except I am going to use Win 98 SE and Win 2K pro.  My understanding is that you need to install Win 98 first (in your case before Win XP). Once you have Win 98 installed Partition Magic will allow you to create the partitions you need from within Win 98.  You don't need to fool around trying to partition the drive before installation using DOS, you can do it using the Window interface of Partition Magic.  I will be following this thread for tips.