From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:45:27 -0500
If you are getting beeps during what would be the POST screen if you had video, you need to check the beep pattern for these mobos.  That should be in the guide that came with them.  It could be something simple like your video card not being fully seated (remove it and try again), it could be that your RAM is not fully seated or is bad (take out all DIMMs, and reseat them). It could be that your CPU is not properly seated or is bad (take it out and reseat it).  I'd go back and check all of the above, plus check all your ribbon cable connections, and the drive jumper settings. If you can find the beep patterns in your mobo user's guide you'll know where to look for starters.  It isn't likely that both mobo's are bad.