From:
charles dickens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:04:47 -0800
boy when john when i got on ilink with at version, i was told very bluntly to upgrade to the 3.5 version. i think. also they talk about reading the read lines in the blue box. and that tells you about your level. how do you handle these kinds of things? some of these guys get very pushed out of shape. but that's only on some of the links. are theyre certain links that you hang out on? it's kind of hard to get help from these guys some times because they're talking visual content. now i use window-eyes and i can read every thing fine. so maby it's all in noin where to look. maby some of you  wonderful listers can shed some light on the subject. and how come you do'nt t73s n6eyd.