From:
Kelli Wages <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:08:24 -0500

Hello, listmate ladies!  (Sorry, guys, you won't be able to relate to
this one.)

I just read on a health website about CD (merckmedco.com) and it said
that it can cause some women to have irregular, heavy, and/or no periods
at all.  I didn't know this previously.

When I was a teenager (I'm now 25), I had heavy periods.  Then I would
go when I didn't have a period at all for months at a time - and then
when I did have one again, it was extremely heavy.  Is this really
related to CD?  If so, why?  I am now on a birth control pill to control
my periods, but during my younger years, it was horrible.  Have any of
you had similar problems?

Thank you,

Kelli/Michigan

"I can hear the wind whisper my name...telling me it's
time to head out again...my horse is trailed and the lights are shut
down...and I'm long overdue for headin' out of town...I've got a fever
they call the rodeo...just enough winnin' to make the next
show...sometimes you make 8 sometimes you hit dirt...go on and pin
another number to the back of my shirt..." - Radney Foster