From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:31:07 -0800
I also don't understand your question. What "third one in the list of things" are you talking about? (Quote
it). There is no shutdown command from a dos prompt (??). You can simply turn the power off from a dos prompt
unless windows is still running, in which case you close the dos window, and shutdown from within windows.

Al Thompson