From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:01:21 -0500
Windows XP includes The Program Compatibility Wizard which is supposed to
run older apps. While I have not had occasion to use it, I hear that it
works well.
See this MS KB article for more:
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;q301911
Many games are unable to run on either system for this reason. There are
also
I"m sure, hundreds of other applications that will not run on either OS.
With
XP slowly becoming the standard, I think that you will see patches for most
major programs that will correct these conflicts.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml