From:
Marg Belliveau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:43:43 -0400
Hi Linda, in my experience, if you start to have problems right after
installing a new program, that's the first place I look!
Are you sure the anti-virus is the correct one for use with your Windows95
operating system?  Some are version specific!
If you are fairly certain this can be related to the install of the new
virus program...(by the way, which one is it?), I would see if uninstalling
it would correct the problem...if not, you can always reinstall when you
figure out what the problem really is.
Virus programs tend to be all-encompassing as far as your operating system
is concerned, and for good reason!  It needs to be able to check all files,
working as the computer boots up, most of them checking your email as well,
so it's possible there is some conflict with something already on your
computer.
Write back with any updates or for more help.
Marg Belliveau