Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:52:56 +1000
I bet the KT7A is gone. Bad luck on it. If you still have any warranty on
it, change it without any delay, before it's too late.

Normally, if you even couldn't get correct display in DOS mode, it's only
related to either the mobo or video card (at rare situation, it could be
incompatible problem). Since now you couldn't get it to post, 99.99% mobo
problem.

If you still want to try, remove everything, only leave video, RAM, CPU and
mobo, see if you can get  post (and display normally). If anything still
goes wrong, don't waste your time.

Jun Qian