C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:39:37 -0500
HERE WITH THE U.S. GOV. IT IS TO BE FOR EMPLOYEE, SPOUSE AND PARENTS AND
INLAWS. YTOU JUST HAVE TO BE ABLE TO PAY THE PREMIUMS.  the  older you are
the more the premium is. but if you start young the premium does not go up.
that is about all we know right now. i may see if my siblings wish to share
a premium for our mother.