C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:33:08 +0800
oh ken thank you for that i needed a good laugh. it;s 2 am here and
i'm in sooooooooo nuch pain the muscles and tendons in my left
shoulder have seized up and the pain is horrible and it's such hot
weather that i can't put a hot pack on it or have a hot shower with
out feeling sick.  taken
4 tabs of 5mg valium over 5 hours - bad i know but i'm so scared my
neck is going to lock up on me, hasn't done any good.  only take a
val. maybe once every 2 or 3 months if that, can't see how my bod can
have become used to it.  won't take any more tonite. you guys, i've
been good, done my physio wich i hate but i've done it, and that still
hasn't help, go backto hydro tomorrow. haven't done that for a month
but the pool was closed for mainanence.  pain baaaaad thank you all
for being here, helps to have people who understand but it HURTS  BAD
PAIN can only type one handed.  jenn so very sorry you are in such
pain too, worse than mine i bet, hope and pray that things get better
SOON no one should ever have to go thru that.

cp a doddle - pain is not. stop it it's not fair....

thanx for reading. i luv you guys, you stop me from going mad when these
things happen.