C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:36:29 -0500
My yardstick (and I think I've said this before) is that if a doc calls me
by my first name and gets pissed when I call her/him by their first
name...we part company.

My biggest beef is not so much with the physicians as it is with their
incompetent office staff who do their level best to insulate the doc so you
don't get the chance to speak to them directly except at appointment time.
I find the office staff and nurses are often more smug than the doctors
themselves.  Did I say incompetent too?  It took me 72 hours to get a script
called in from my pain doc's office last week.  ARRRGGHHH!!!!

-Kyle