C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:36:42 EST
Hey Jenn,

I'll say a few prayers for you, certainly.

The wife of a neurologist once told me that neurologists in general were not
known for their bedside manners.  I hope she didn't mean that about her own
husband, and his manners at home ;-)

I'm both apalled and thankful.  I'm appaled that you have been treated so
badly, and thankful that my own neurologist doesn't treat his patients like
that.  I don't know what to say.

Your doctor sounds like a jerk.  I know you can't tell him that to his face,
but I'll bet you'd like to.   Sorry Jenn.