C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:56:43 +0800
Thanks Kat, the migraine has eased somewhat now, we had a cool change
in the weather this afternoon which helped.  Also, I've been thinking
alot about the general stupidity of the world and it's insane
attitudes to us, and that always makes me grind my teeth and keeps me
awake at night, hence the migrane.  I should put some of what I'm
thinking down and post it to the list, but I'm lazy, I wait till
someone else (usually you Betty!) posts something I agree with, then I
sit here saying, yeah I agree, but I don't think that really releases
the tension.  Silly Rayna.  But I'm with you and Mag, swearing when I
am angry or frustrated or in pain is an excellent stress releiver, and
with me, it's definitely the safest.  I know that if I was physically
able to I would probably pound the sh*t out of the next idiot to cross
my path, just as well I can't!

Rayna