C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:52:18 -0500
At first, I was dumbfounded at the whole thing.  How dare they presume to
even think we lead such joyless, limited lives?  How dare they say we're
worthless?

Oh, I still think that way.  But I got to thinking and wondering about the
guy who brought the suit in the first place.  Did he do it on his own
initiative?  Or did someone do it for him?  If so, whom?  His parents?  His
family?  His lawyers?  Did he even have any say in the matter?

This is all too depressing to contemplate.

        Kat