C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:03:50 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I went to the travel agency on campus today. It is indeed possible for me to get a one way ticket home as I undergo testing for Intrathecal Baclofen. The travel agent also called their sister company in London, and, so long as I call them a few days before I need to return back to school, they will courier my return ticket to my home address in London for when I will require it. This will enable me to still get the student rate for airline fares-- not a possibility if I just showed up at the airport and said I needed to return to school.

The neurologist also e-mailed me back today and sort of vaugely said they will work around my schedule-- so I may very well have the opportunity to havemy Intrathecal Baclofen surgery within a few weeks. This is exactly what  Dr. Strong wrote:
Thanks we'll work around this set of dates.

I hope and pray he means it-- It cost me $400.00 just to make this one set of trips.

Though I FEEL REALLY AT PEACE WITH THIS-- MORE AT PEACE AND LESS NERVOUS THAN I DID WHEN I HAD MY RHIZOTOMY, PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME. IT IS HELPING, AND BRINGING ME PEACE... I hope everything goes the way it needs to.

Thank you so much for everything.
Jenn