C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:00:59 -0500
Jenn,

I am glad you asked all those questions at the end of your last post.  I
have the same questions.  I certainly am not planning on having kids anytime
soon since I am not even married, but it is an area I have questions about.
Heck, my PT has commented in the past that if I ever plan on having a child
naturally I would need to have him and Amy (also a PTA and my massage
therapist) yanking on my legs!  Not funny and funny at the same time!

Linda