C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 10:23:32 -0500
Dear Jennifer,

My congratulations to you (and your proud husband), on the adorable little one growing inside of you. Gabriella Rose is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Thank you so much for sharing the ultrasound pictures with us. They are so clear!

I am so glad that this pregnancy is going well for you!
I shall keep you in my prayers, and please do keep us updated!

God Bless,
Jenn
P.S. To ask a cerebral palsy related question, has your pregnancy beeh hard on your body? I am in almost constant pain from muscle spasms, and need to take medication for it... I know you can't take medication if you are pregnant. I can walk indepently, but has it affected your walking at all? Will you have to have a C-section because of your C.P.? You can answer me privately if you wish, or choose not to answer at all, but these things weigh heavily on my mind at the moment because my identical twin sister (who does not have C.P.) just had a baby boy, Spencer James, on November 1, and I would love to have children someday, too.