C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:10:31 +0000
On Sunday 11 Nov 2001 6:33 am, Bobby G. Greer, Ph. D. wrote:
> Guess who just unsubscribed to this list...our froemd Matt!!
>
> Weepy,
>
> Bobby

That is a great shame. Whilst not agreeing with his ideas, nor his
tone to Joanne, he should feel free to express himself, if those
views are unpopular he should learn of them.

From Matt's posts I could see the pain he has been through in his
life before finding an extreme position from which he finds comfort.
We may disagree with him, and tell him his tirades hurt people, but
not revel in the fact we have forced him away. I'm sad we have failed
him.

Deri

PS I've been "Offlist" the last few days, apologies that so many of
my replies are "out of date" - wrote them as I read them!!