From:
Dan Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:52:29 -0600
I am running Windows XP on an Asus motherboard with Intel
 PIII 800. I want to boost my box to over a Ghz.
  Unfortunately the current board is maxed out on its processor
 speed

The problem is I have my software finally set and installed
 precisely the way I want it.  I don't want to reinstall
 everything from scratch.  I know I will probably have to
 reactivate my XP again, but I'll cross that bridge when
 its time.

Any advice to make a motherboard change and avoid the NT
 blue sreeen of errors that seems to happen when hardware
 changes?

Thanks
Dan Ellis

                     support at our newest website: