From:
Brendon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:51:35 +0200
Peter, thanks.

This is what I originally thought. Splashing out on NT Server or any other
Windows Server variety is out of the question for me at the moment. also, I
think it may be overkill for my small little network at home.

Does anyone have an idea if I can achieve this with workstation as Peter
suggested?

<snip>

> What you are describing requires an NT Domain Controller. You need to
> run Windows NT Server to do that (unless someone know of a way to have
> the workstation do that). Consider your cost in this, since the server
> is a whole lot more expensive than the workstation.

<snip>